- Care should be taken to install the valves in a manner, which prevents undue stress or distortion to the flanges.
- Replace rubber strips, when leakage becomes unacceptable. The bearings are factory packed with grease and should not need further greasing. Over-greasing will damage the bearing seals.
- Periodically check filter and lubricator on air-operated valves.
- Check correct functioning of limit switches periodically.
- Limit switches fitted for both end positions.
- Solenoid valve for air operation fitted and connected to the pneumatic cylinder.
- Compressed air filter, regulator and lubricator assembly fitted and connected to the solenoid valve.